Design & build
Welcome to Open Exhibitions, we are one of the UK’s leading exhibition stand designers.
We design and build vibrant exhibition stands, personalised exclusively to your exact requirements.
EXHIBITION STAND DESIGNERS
ALL DESIGNS ARE FREE OF CHARGE
- We design to your unique specification and budget.
- Provide full colour visuals for each proposal.
- A detailed and transparent quotation.
- And a first-class, flexible, and personal service.
Our designers create custom build and modular exhibition stands, as well as hybrid stands that deliver the best of both worlds.
CUSTOM BUILD & MODULAR
WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS
- Highly creative and individual stands. with proposals free of charge.
- The high quality finish and aesthetics of custom build stands.
- The flexibility, cost effectiveness and sustainability of modular solutions.
- Components designed for maximum reusability and longevity.
- Finishes that best suit the specification at lowest cost.
- Specialists in multi-use, sustainable stands.
- Detailed quotations accompany every proposal.
- A trusted partner of leading brands.
Our Exhibition work
Below are a few examples of our exhibition work, if you like what you see or would like to find out a little more about us drop us a mail or give us a call – we’ll be happy to chat:)
Our bespoke exhibition stand designs are a superb option for exhibitors. They allow us as exhibition stand designers, complete design flexibility, to deliver unique stands with a custom built appearance.
As exhibition stand designers we’re quite happy to design pure custom build exhibition stands, or pure modular exhibition stands. However, our preferred solution is to combine customs build and modular elements to create hybrid exhibition stand designs that are quick to construct, flexible, cost effective, and sustainable. Designed to your exact requirements, and indistinguishable from custom built stands, our combination stands deliver the best of both worlds.
It’s not just the physical appearance of the stand that our exhibition stand designers will work upon, they’ll incorporate technology and experiential elements into the exhibition stand designs that will attract, wow, and delight visitors to your stand. All exhibition stand designs are created using the latest CAD technology and accurately represent the look of the finished exhibition stand. Click on the images below to see examples of what to expect from our exhibition stand designer’s proposals.
Finally, our exhibition stand designers use materials and finishes that match or exceed those of traditional stands. Yet our stands can be used on multiple occasions and require less labour, material and refurbishment. As a result they deliver substantial savings to exhibitors, and the bigger they are, or the more times they are built, the greater the savings become.
– Highly creative and individual stands designed in-house and with proposals free of charge.
– The finish and aesthetics of a custom build stand with the added flexibility, cost effectiveness and sustainability of a modular solution.
– Exceptional multi-use cost effectiveness.
– Flexible, first-class, personal service.
– Unrivalled sustainability.
Our exhibition stand design service is designed to make space only exhibiting as straight forward as possible, and typically covers exhibition stand design, project management, artwork, graphics, construction, transport and logistics.
Operating from a 20,000sq ft unit in the heart of the UK, as exhibition stand designers and stand builders we are well placed to deliver exhibition stands throughout the UK, and work extensively in London, Birmingham, and throughout Europe.
We have many years experience of working as exhibition stand designers at Excel Exhibition Centre, Olympia Exhibition Centre, and the UK’s National Exhibition Centre, as well as many European Venues including, Dusseldorf, Berlin, Cologne, Munich, Rotterdam, Paris & Lyon amongst many others.
With sufficient stock to deliver the largest exhibition stand designs, our policy of not undertaking too large a volume of exhibition stand design work at any one time, also ensures a very high level of personal service to our clients.
We also manage exhibition stand design programs for multi-show exhibitors, building and storing exhibition stands that can be re-used and re-configured for different sizes and locations.
At Open, we are passionate about the exhibition stand design service we provide, you will find our entire team, extremely experienced, flexible, and great to work with, and by always having immediate access to a Director of the company, you can be sure of the quick resolution of any issues that may arise.
About Our Pricing
As exhibition stand designers and exhibition stand builders, we share many of our exhibitors’ frustrations at the cost of exhibiting and do all we can to help minimise our client’s costs.
Our innovative focus on multi-use components means our stands require less labour, material, and refurbishment, and the bigger the stand or the more times it is used, the greater the savings become. We are most cost effective when building larger exhibition stands and event environments, or where exhibitors have a multi-show exhibition or event program (typically we can achieve savings in excess of 25%), yet you’ll also ﬁnd our exhibition stand design and exhibition stand build services extremely competitive for smaller stands.
Many costs though, are from third parties. We seek to drive these down wherever possible and show them clearly on our quotations and invoices. You’ll find our pricing transparent and competitive, and our quotations detailed and fully inclusive.
We will always seek to deliver your exhibition stand design and exhibition stand build at minimum cost and to do so we follow a few simple guidelines –
– Where we work with other specialist contractors we do so willingly and without mark-up.
– We use local labour where the logistics cost savings outweighs the efficiency beneﬁts derived from using our own men.
– Plan all transport to minimise costs whist maximizing certainty, including using secure holding areas where beneﬁcial.
– Design components for maximum reusability and longevity.
– Specify ﬁnishes that best suit the speciﬁcation at lowest cost.
– Make extensive use of pre-wired plug and play electrics.
About Sustainable Exhibiting
One of our key motivations as exhibition stand designers and exhibition stand builders, is to offer innovative stands that can be re-used time and again in differing formats at different exhibitions, sustainable exhibiting that meet the needs of the present and future generations.
Our hybrid designs have many environmental advantages, clearly the greatest of which is extensive re-use of assets without design compromise.
Modular components are also light and efficient to transport enabling us to use the smallest vehicles possible in order to reduce emissions and fuel consumption.
Our lighting and electrical systems use modern efficient LED technology to minimise our carbon footprint, and all components, cables, plugs, lights, connectors and distribution boxes are pre-assembled and re-usable.
As a result, our space only stands deliver the best of both worlds, a fully bespoke appearance that’s quick to build, flexible, cost effective and sustainable, with finishes that match or exceed those of traditional stand construction.
Let’s Start Something new
OUR PROPOSALS ARE FREE AND WITHOUT OBLIGATION
Wondering if What you Want is Possible?
Get in Touch Today For Your Free No Obligation Proposal
- Exhibition Trade Stand Designers
- Exhibition Trade Stand Builders
- Event Designers & Builders
- Design & Build For Agencies
- Custom Build Exhibition Stands
- Bespoke Modular Exhibition Stands
- Event Environments
- Self Build Exhibition Stands